We’re proud to be environmental stewards.
Schroll Cabinets is committed to operating its business as a conscientious corporate citizen dedicated to to environmentally friendly cabinets and committed to a reduce/reuse/recycle philosophy. It is our goal to conserve natural resources by encouraging a reduce/reuse/recycle philosophy during all of our custom cabinet projects. We recognize that the future of our business is dependent on the responsible use of our environment.
In pursuit of our commitment, we:
- Operate in an environmentally responsible manner and in compliance with federal, state and local environmental standards.
- Pursue the conservation and recycling of raw materials and reduction of waste generated by the company’s production process.
- Conserve energy by improving the efficiency of its use in all areas of our operations.
- Instill environmental accountability as a corporate value and encourage our employees to conduct their personal lives in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Encourage our business partners to strive for the same high levels of environmental performance.
We are committed to these goals and believe that sound environmental performance will be a key to our continued success as the premier producer of high-quality custom cabinets in the Rocky Mountain region.
Schroll has been certified by the Environmental Stewardship Program of the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association (KCMA), a voluntary non-profit industry trade association, which represents over 350 kitchen, bath and other residential cabinetmakers in the U.S. and Canada.