Skip to content
Character White Oak
- Origin: Eastern North America
- Hardness: Very hard and heavy with great wear resistance
- Grade: Select, pre-dominantly flat sawn, occasional rift and quarter sawn
- Characteristics: Flake or fleck-ray grain. Very dimensionally stable. Sapwood is light colored and the heartwood is light-to-dark brown.
- Description: Character White Oak is hand selected to include color variations, sound large and small knots, splits and other natural characteristics as defined by industry standards. Knots, imperfections, grain and color variations should be expected at random within door and drawer front. Quantity and frequency of the knots and desirable imperfections will vary from many to few.