Skip to content
Flat Sawn White Oak
- Origin: Eastern North America
- Hardness: Very hard and heavy with great wear resistance
- Grade: Select, flat sawn milling
- Characteristics: Mostly straight-grained, cathedral patterns with medium to coarse grain texture. Sapwood is light-colored and heartwood is light-to-dark brown.
- Description: White Oak is hand selected to maximize the natural color and grain variations. Pieces have a color variation from light tan to dark brown with varying grain patterns. Darker stains blend these variations but, in lighter finishes, these variations remain obvious.