Skip to content
- Origin: Eastern North America
- Hardness: moderately hard, moderately heavy, stiff
- Grade: selected for grain and color match
- Characteristics: fine to medium grain, light red in color, exceptionally stable
- Description: With Cherry Select our raw cherry is hand-chosen to minimize color variation, pitch pockets, pin knots and mineral streaks. This results in doors and drawer fronts with very even color and grain. Panels will have larger stave pieces that are hand selected for color and grain match. Expect heart wood on face with some sap wood on backs. Cherry deepens in color quickly when exposed to light.