Sales and Design Associate
Your clients will enjoy selecting fine custom cabinetry in a vibrant, well-curated environment. You will have the opportunity to design their spaces using Schroll’s exquisite line of custom cabinetry and incredible variety of door styles, finish options and architectural details. Our Corporate staff is dedicated to supporting your sales efforts at every step of the design and ordering process, allowing you to concentrate on providing compelling designs and exemplary customer service.
In this role, customer service and creative custom cabinetry design are critically important. A complete understanding of design software and other common software (e.g. Microsoft Office, videoconference) are required to effectively collaborate with our customers and factory. Our clients include retail customers, custom home contractors, high-end home builders, and interior designers. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with the right combination of curiosity, work ethic, creativity, and design experience.
- Draw/sales commission plus quarterly bonus
- Full benefits package
- Laptop provided
- Reimbursement for a portion of cell phone expense available
- Managing a book of business to completion – prospecting leads from varied sources, including referral, walk-in, and digital.
- Create functional and beautiful kitchens, using products that will optimize customer value and manufacturing ease.
- Read and understand as-built architectural plans and measurements of spaces, including kitchen, closet, bath, and garage.
- Use computer aided planning software (2020) to create renderings, plans, drawings, diagrams, detailed bill of materials, and job quotes.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors, customers and vendors.
- Assist customers in the manner they prefer, including by phone, email and text message.
- Consult customers in their space and/or the Schroll showroom, as required.
- Ensure high quality during the factory ordering process, including completeness, compatibility of order components, and order entry accuracy.
- Ensure field measurement accuracy.
- Attend and host after-hours functions to network and promote Schroll products within the industry.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Interior design degree or NKBA certification or 3-5 years’ experience in kitchen design required
- Sales experience and excellent track record required
- Kitchen cabinet (and/or other product) layout and design experience preferred
- Experience in framed and frameless design is preferred
- 3D rendering software experience preferred – especially 2020 Design
- Attention to detail and organization required
- Excellent selling, communication, relationship building, and customer service skills required
- Excellent computer skills required (as a user)
- Professional appearance and a positive outlook.
Contact us to learn more and to apply.
THIS COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, SEX, AGE, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, OR DISABILITY.
CHEYENNE, WY • 307.632.4278
FORT COLLINS, CO • 970.266.2717
LITTLETON, CO • 303.237.5469
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO • 719.471.4008