Quarter Sawn White Oak
- Origin: Eastern North America
- Hardness: Very hard and heavy with great wear resistance
- Grade: Select, quarter sawn milling
- Characteristics: Flake or fleck-ray grain. Very dimensionally stable. Sapwood is light colored and the heartwood is light-to-dark brown.
- Description: Quarter Sawn White Oak is hand selected to maximize the natural color and flake/fleck-ray graining. Pieces have a color variation from light tan to dark brown. Darker stains blend these variations but, in lighter finishes, these variations remain obvious.