Quarter Sawn White Oak
- Origin: Eastern North America
- Hardness: Very hard and heavy with great wear resistance
- Grade: Select, quarter sawn milling
- Characteristics: Flake or fleck-ray grain. Very dimensionally stable. Sapwood is light colored and the heartwood is light-to-dark brown.
- Description: Quarter Sawn White Oak is hand selected to maximize the natural color and flake/fleck-ray graining. Pieces have a color variation from light tan to dark brown. Darker stains blend these variations but, in lighter finishes, these variations remain obvious.
CHEYENNE, WY • 307.632.4278
FORT COLLINS, CO • 970.266.2717
LITTLETON, CO • 303.237.5469
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO • 719.471.4008
Schroll Cabinets does not share, sell, or distribute your personal information outside of our organization.
All are welcome at Schroll Cabinets, in all of our locations, without exception.
©Schroll Cabinets. All Rights Reserved.